BeBop Sensors Introduces VR Glove at CES 2018
For AR/VR Applications, Environments, & Gaming
Berkeley, CA, December 13, 2017 — BeBop Sensors, Inc. www.bebopsensors.com, the leader in smart fabric sensor technology, announced today that they will be exhibiting at CES 2018, Booth #52868 at the Sands, Eureka Park. BeBop Sensors will introduce at CES the Forte Wireless Data Glove, the first fully featured affordable data glove to incorporate haptics, and super accurate rapid sensing for gaming and AR/VR environments for a more realistic VR experience.
Also Showing Foot Mat & Trackpad for Medical & Consumer Electronics Applications
The Forte Data Glove is the first hand tracking system to accurately and rapidly track fingers and fingertips with the best haptics. Before the Forte Wireless Data Glove, there was nothing practical that could accurately sense finger movements and quickly send tactile feedback to the fingertips. BeBop will also demo other new products at CES, including a foot mat and a trackpad designed for medical and consumer electronics applications. CES 2018 will be held January 9-12, 2018 in Las Vegas.
BEBOP SENSORS AT CES 2018:
BOOTH #52868 SANDS, Eureka Park, Hall G, Level 1
NEWS: Forte Virtual Reality Data Glove for VR/AR Environments & Gaming
BOOTH MAP: https://ces18.mapyourshow.com/7_0/floorplan/?hallID=M&selectedBooth=booth~52868
CONTACT TO SCHEDULE CES MEETINGS:
Karen Thomas/Eva Yutani, Thomas PR (631) 549-7575 Emails: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Forte Data Glove Features:
- First affordable high performance, ultra-comfortable wireless data glove
- Sensor speeds at 500Hz
- Data rates at 150 frames per second, eliminating lag for near instantaneous response times, perfect for the most demanding gaming applications
- 10 smart fabric bend sensors are located above each knuckle with bend accuracy and repeatability at +/- 1.5 degrees
- 9 degree IMU (Inertial Measurement Units) provides extremely low drift and reliable pre-blended accelerometer and gyro sensor data
- 6 actuators are located on 4 fingertips, the thumb, and palm
- Up to 64 unique haptic sound files can be resident on the glove with new files rapidly uploaded over Bluetooth or Micro USB
- Micro USB connector charges the internal lithium battery in 2 hours for a 15 hours battery life
For more information on the Forte Wireless Data Glove, BeBop Sensors’ technology, and BeBop Sensors’ funding, contact BeBop Sensors at email@example.com, website: http://www.bebopsensors.com.
About BeBop Sensors
BeBop uses smart fabrics to create elegant sensor solutions for OEMs. Where things or people interact, BeBop Sensors comprehends force, location, size, weight, bend, twist and presence across any size, resolution and geometry. BeBop technology is robust and proven with over two million sensors in daily use. Based in Berkeley, California, BeBop Sensors makes things knowable for product designers and visionaries. For more information and demonstrations, see the BeBop Sensors website www.bebopsensors.com.
Photos BeBop Sensors Forte Data Glove:
On Hand: http://www.thomas-pr.com/136/photos/bebopsensorsfortegloveonhand.html
Back Hand: http://www.thomas-pr.com/136/photos/bebopsensorsforteglovebackhand.html
BeBop Sensors Logo: http://www.thomas-pr.com/136/photos/beboplogo.html
Karen Thomas/Eva Yutani
Thomas PR (631) 549-7575 Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Website: http://www.thomas-pr.com http://www.thomaspr.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.